Happy Earth Day, everyone! Okay, we may be a little early (it’s this Sunday) but we’re here today to bring you some really great posts for the occasion. After all, you can “celebrate” Earth Day everyday by being mindful and courteous to your environment.
It will thank you for it.
So check out these five great posts from Mango, all about going green and saving green while you’re at it.
Happy Earth Day weekend, everyone!
1) Energy Savings Simply changing a light bulb can save more energy and money than you might think.
2) Grow Yourself a Fatter Wallet Grow your own veggies and benefit your health, wallet, and good old Mother Nature.
3) Get off your Gas and Pedal Ah, the benefits of riding your bike.
4) Six Ways to Drive Farther on Your Dollar Save money, save gas, save the environment!
5) Cleaning Products: Eco and Budget-Friendly Make your own cleaning products—good for the environment and your wallet.
Do you have any tips on going green and saving money as well? Share them below!